- From: 26. March 2019
- To: 26. March 2019
- Starting at: 00:00
- Finishing at: 00:00
12. – 16. March 2019
The Steinway and port town Hamburg is home to the new Elbphilharmonie music hall.
Find out about the secrets of piano making on a personal guided factory tour at Steinway & Sons and get inspired by the variety of grand piano models with the help of our pianist, Per Lundberg. Afterwards you can enjoy a concert at the Steinway concert hall. The focus of this year’s tour is the Elbphilharmonie, the new landmark of the Hanseatic town, which you will get to know on a tour and during a concert.
Explore the warehouse district, take a boat tour on the Alster and have a dinner with the group as well as a guided walk in the port and various small receptions.
We will stay at the beautiful Ameron Hotel ****, the only hotel at the warehouse district.
- 4 nights at the Ameron Speicherstadt Hotel ****, breakfast included
- 4 dinners, beverages not included
- Factory tour at Steinway & Sons
- Concert at the Elbphilharmonie music hall
- Alster boat tour and walk through the port
- Various surprise concerts
- Various small receptions with drinks
- Double room CHF 2,230.00
- Single room plus CHF 250.00
- Flight from Zurich included