StradivariFEST in Gersau 2019
StradivariFEST 2019: 24.–28. July
Already the founder of the Stradivari foundation Habisreutinger knew that it lives well in his adopted home Gersau, the «Riviera of Central Switzerland». From the tradition of Stradivarius concerts of his foundation, which traditionally take place in the church of St.Marzellus, built in 1812, gradually a StradivariFEST developed. We are doing this StradivariFEST for the fifth time already in 2019.
Enjoy a midsummer weekend with us in the middle of beautiful nature and varied culture. Experience concerts in the Waldstätterhof Brunnen, on the Gersauer Seebühne and in the parish church as well as on the Rütli and on the Rigi.
Let yourself go well, with common hiking and boat tours and fine food on Lake Lucerne. Stay with us at the Seehotel Waldstätterhof **** in Brunnen.
- 4 nights at the Seehotel Waldstätterhof Brunnen ****, breakfast included
- 4 dinners, beverages not included
- 3 concert tickets at the StradivariFEST
- Boat tour and ship tour
- Guided hike
- Various small receptions with drinks
- Double room mountain view CHF 1,830.-
- Double room lake view CHF 1,900.-
- Single room plus CHF 150.-
- Individual arrival