StradivariFEST in Hamburg 2019
Come with us to the Elbphilharmonie and experience the Steinway and port city of Hamburg.
Inaugurate the secret of piano making during a personally guided factory tour of Steinway & Sons, and be inspired directly by our pianist Per Lundberg of the variety of grand piano models. Afterwards enjoy a concert in the Steinway concert hall.
The focus of this year's tour is clearly on the Elbphilharmonie, and we will get to know the Hanseatic city's new landmark with a guided tour and during a concert.
Explore the Speicherstadt together with us, take an Alster boat cruise with us and have a good time at the joint dinners, a harbor tour and various aperitifs. We stay at the beautiful Hotel Westin Hamburg *****, the unique hotel directly at the Elbphilharmonie.
- 4 nights at the Ameron Speicherstadt Hotel ****, breakfast included
- 4 dinners, beverages not included
- Factory tour at Steinway & Sons
- Concert at the Elbphilharmonie music hall
- Alster boat tour and walk through the port
- Various surprise concerts
- Various small receptions with drinks
- Double room CHF 2,230.00
- Single room plus CHF 250.00
- Flight from Zurich included