StradivariFEST Cremona 2021
StradivariFEST Cremona 2021: 07.–11. September
Come with us to Cremona and discover the unique violin making town. The picturesque town lives on the heritage of the great violin makers Stradivari, Guarneri and Amati.
On the traces of the "myth of Stradivari" we explore the historical "Museo del Violino" and get the opportunity to visit a violin making workshop of today. Various concerts will take place in courtyards, in various palazzi and in the "Auditorium Giovanni Arvedi". Continue to revel in the medieval architecture and discover the unique atmosphere through guided tours and additional musical surprises.
Enjoy the Italian dinners together in the beautiful piazzas and the aperitifs in the middle of romantic palazzi.
- 4 nights at Hotel DelleArti****, incl. breakfast
- 4 dinners, incl. house wines
- 3 concerts and musical surprises
- Guided tour of the "Museo del Violino"
- Guided tour of Cremona and visit of the " Torrazzo " bell tower
- Visit of a violin making atelier
- Various aperitifs
- Double room CHF 2'080.-
- Single room CHF 2'280.-
- Individually, about 1 hour from Milano
- Or together by bus from Zurich, plus CHF 200.-
Minimum number of participants: 16
We reserve the right to cancel the trip in case of too few registrations.