StradivariFEST in Cremona 2018
StradivariFEST 2018: 18.–22. June
Explore the Stradivari town of Cremona with us. Join us on our trip to Cremona and see how exceptional this luthiers’ city really is. The picturesque town is the symbol and heritage of the violin makers Stradivari, Guarneri and Amati.
Go on a journey and explore the «legend of Stradivari» in the historic, but newly renovated Museo del Violino and take the opportunity to visit the violin workshop. There will be various concerts in courtyards, town squares and at the «Auditorium Giovanni Arvedi», which was built in the shape of a violin. Wallow in the Medieval architecture and enjoy the unique ambiance during guided tours and additional private musical surprises.
Indulge in Italian dinners with the group on the wonderful piazzas and enjoy drinks in the middle of romantic «palazzi». You will stay at the ****Hotel Impero, in the heart of Cremona.
- 4 nights at the Impero Hotel ****, breakfast included
- 3 dinners, house wine included
- 3 concerts
- Guided tour at the Museo del Violino
- Various musical surprises in historical buildings
- Guided tour in Cremona and visit of the «Torrazzo» bell tower
- Visit of a luthier workshop
- Various small receptions with drinks
- Double room CHF 1,780.-
- Single room plus CHF 150.-
- Individual arrival, approx. 1 hour from Milano
or a joint bus ride from Zurich, cost CHF 150.-