StradivariFEST in Wien 2018
StradivariFEST 2018: 15.–19. September
Travel to Vienna with us and get to know the music capital from the viewpoint of a string quartet.
Together we will explore the legacy of Mozart, Schubert and Beethoven. Enjoy various concerts in the cultural salons of Vienna, take the «Beethoven walk» or visit the brand-new Beethoven museum. As we have dedicated this year to Schubert, we will of course also delve into his life in Vienna with great interest.
A trip to Vienna wouldn’t be complete without spending some lovely evenings together in the «Heurigen» wine taverns. However, this trip’s highlight is the concert of the Stradivari Quartet in the beautiful Mozart Hall of the Wiener Konzerthaus. We are happy to be playing alongside Gerhard Schmutz of the Alban Berg Quartett for this concert.
We are incredibly excited to go on this adventurous trip to Vienna with you. You will be staying at the Grand Ferdinand Hotel in the center of downtown Vienna.
- 4 nights at the Grand Ferdinand Hotel, breakfast included
- 4 dinners
- 3 concerts/musical surprises
- Museum visits and guided walks
- Various small receptions with drinks
- Double room CHF 2,450.- per person
- Single room plus CHF 100.-
- Flight from Zurich included